Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Donald Trump is clearly leading among GOP presidential candidates in a new CBS poll.
- Two people die and 22 more are injured after a circus tent collapses in New Hampshire.
- Since it’s basically a colony and can’t enjoy Chapter 11 protection, Puerto Rico defaults.
- Speaking of bankruptcy, polluting coal corporation Alpha Natural Resources files for it.
- Drake did this at OVO Fest Monday evening.
- At least two die following a shooting at the OVO Fest afterparty.
- Jessica Alba responds—but doesn’t apologize—for her hokey sunscreen lotion.