Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The Guardian has great coverage of Obama’s State of the Union–including the clip everyone’s talking about.
- The GOP, meanwhile, offered a bunch of responses that no one is talking about.
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi publishes a book about the "humiliation, sexual harassment, fear and starvation" he’s been enduring at Guantanamo for 12 years; the excerpts are harrowing.
- Rebels in Yemen take the presidential palace, where President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi is being held captive.
- Netflix now has nearly 60 million subscribers–and says it’ll get a lot more.
- FreedomPop is offering unlimited wifi for $5 a month, which could really help pre-paid cell users.
- Lil Wayne releases his "Sorry 4 the Wait 2" mixtape.