Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Triple suicide bombings in Syria leave at least 77 people dead.
- This gorgeous solar eclipse happened–and the European power grid was able to keep going. A guy got attacked by a polar bear, though.
- The police commander that ran Chicago’s Homan Square resigns.
- The new Tesla will drive itself.
- A C-SPAN caller recites the lyrics to the opening song of the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air:"
- Some mushrooms glow in the dark in order to attract insects that spread its spores.