Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- North Korea isn’t interested in Iran-style nuclear talks.
- Speaking of which: it’s probably not a good idea to believe a presidential candidate who says they’re going to do away with the Iran deal.
- Confusion surrounds the motive of the Chattanooga shooter.
- Sandra Bland’s death is being investigated like a murder.
- Toshiba’s CEO quits following a $1.2. billion accounting scandal.
- The Ashley Madison drama continues to threaten to expose close to 40 million cheaters.
- Miss Piggy (yes, Miss Piggy) covers BBHMM:
- Irregular sleep patterns might give you cancer.
- Earth looks so gorgeous in this new shot from NASA.