Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- One hundred fifty people are feared dead after a German flight crashes in the French Alps.
- Israel has been spying on the U.S.
- Utah’s governor signs a law that will bring firing squads back for certain executions.
- Robert Durst is now connected to the disappearance of an 18-year-old in Vermont 44 years ago.
- Even omitting erratic food and energy costs, U.S. consumer prices rise more than expected.
- Facebook wants to host news sites’ content.
- The Man Booker prize shortlist is revealed.
- A new study says Jupiter wreaked the early version of our solar system, making room for Earth.