Here’s what I’m reading up on today:
- The first signs of sectarian reprisals are breaking out in Iraq.
- We’re finally hearing more about maternal mental illness. The stories, like this one in the New York Times, are heartbreaking.
- City College of San Francisco could get a two year reprieve on accreditation.
- The United States beat Ghana in a thrilling World Cup match on Monday.
- McDonald’s — yes, McDonald’s — is opening up a so-called "tech hub" in San Francisco.
- Malia Obama has a really, really cool summer job.
- New Emoji’s are on the way for all of your texting needs.