Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Jewish settlers torch a home, which kills a toddler in the occupied West Bank.
- An Ebola vaccine may tackle the deadly virus.
- The cops that helped cover up Sam DuBose’s killing are involved in at least one other.
- A cheaper Whole Foods, called 365, will open in five pretty white, wealthy neighborhoods.
- Mozilla blasts Windows 10 for making it so that you have to retrieve all your old settings.
- Sigh. Meek Mill releases his Drake diss track.
- A viral infographic claims Coca-Cola is basically like heroin.
- Last reminder: there’s a blue moon tonight.