Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- One of these ten people may actually be the next president of the United States.
- North Korea will switch back to its own time zone.
- Everybody’s all sad that it was Jon Stewart’s last show.
- Unemployment remains at 5.3%—but 215,000 jobs were added in July.
- Virtual hilarity: TIME tweets this, which inspires this.
- Meanwhile, Chris Brown goes on Twitter to confirm he’s still an asshole.
- Legionnaires’ disease claims 10 lives and infects 100 more in New York.
- White bread might be making older women depressed.