Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Tories win big in the U.K.
- The Taliban is taking responsibility for a helicopter crash that killed ambassadors to Pakistan from the Philippines and Norway, and the spouses of ambassadors from Malaysia and Indonesia.
- A Dover, Delaware, cop is arrested after dashcam video reveals he kicked a black man in the face in 2013.
- A biopharmaceutical sues the FDA, arguing that advertising off-label drug benefits is protected free speech.
- You can now order food delivery based on your Google search results.
- ABC renews a bunch of shows, including Blackish and Fresh Off the Boat. Its one Latino show, Cristela, gets yanked.
- Months later, Ebola is still lurking in this U.S. doctor’s left eye, turning it from blue to green.
- Italian astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti enjoys espresso on the International Space Station.