Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- At least 50 people are dead following warehouse explosions in northern China.
- At least 67 people are killed after an IS truck bomb explodes at a Baghdad market.
- Jimmy Carter announces he has cancer.
- Here’s a good explainer about China’s devaluation—now in its third day.
- Here’s another.
- Dudes can now slide into your DMs 10,000 characters at a time.
- I guess there’s gonna be security at Straight Outta Compton screenings.
- Listening to music before, during, and after surgery can reduce anxiety and pain.