Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Former VP Dick Cheney says the torture report, whose details he admits he doesn’t "know anything about," is "full of crap."
- TIME’s Person of the Year: doctors and nurses fighting Ebola.
- It’s over. Authorities in Hong Kong clear out all remaining student protesters off the street.
- USAid paid Creative Associates International to infiltrate Cuba’s hop-hop scene in order to foment a youth counter-revolution.
- Jobless claims are down once again.
- You can now use BitCoin on Microsoft accounts.
- The Golden Globes nominations are out (and "Selma’s" all over it!).
- Meet Aquilops Americanus, the cutest, oldest horned-tooth dino that’s the size of a bunny.