Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The search area for MH370 will double.
- Capital police arrest a man after he lands a gyrocopter on the White House lawn.
- Aaron Hernandez is found guilty of first degree murder and is sentenced life in prison.
- Kanye leads the Time 100.
- Jobless claims did rise by 12,000 last week but are still under the 300,000 mark for the last six weeks.
- Indian companies are leaving Facebook’s somewhat ridiculous Internet.org.
- Gisele Bundchun walks her last runway.
- For older people, snoring and sleep apnea are apparently linked to Alzheimer’s.
- Finally: an explainer about why our knuckles pop.