Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Brad Miller, the Texas rookie cop that shot and killed unarmed Christian Taylor, is fired.
- Seven people are injured after a U.S. military helicopter crashes in Japan.
- Clinton turns over her personal email server.
- Zirtual, the startup that fired 400 of its workers by email will be acquired by a startup platform.
- Marketers will now have full access to every public tweet you’ve ever made.
- Is this the most awkward Jimmy Fallon segment ever?
- When used for in vitro fertilization, frozen eggs result in a lower birth rate.
- Look up in the sky tonight.