Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Eric Casebolt, a white Dallas-area cop, slams a black girl on the ground, points gun at others.
- Environmental activists are being tracked and questioned by the FBI.
- Two inmates escape an upstate New York prison—and may have had help doing so from staffers.
- The Cavaliers beat the Warriors in the second overtime of game two of the NBA finals.
- You may soon be able to order Dunkin Donuts and coffee from your smartphone for delivery.
- How algorithms essentially make decisions—and not always the best ones—for you.
- The full list of the 2015 Tony Award winners.
- Your cat may literally be making you mentally ill.