Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Clinton stands against San Francisco’s pro-immigrant policy.
- Subway cuts its deal with Jared Fogle, whose home was raided in a child pornography probe.
- Greece lays out its new, three-year aid request for/from the EU.
- Indigenous peoples in Ecuador say the Pope is shunning them.
- Computer outages ground an unknown number of United flights.
- Microsoft is cutting nearly 8,000 jobs.
- Rosie Perez is leaving "The View."
- Mammograms are… complicated. Especially if you’re between 40 and 50.
- NASA’s New Horizons has a new image from Pluto. With a donut. And a whale.