Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- King Salman,79, takes the throne in a country where half the population is under the age of 25–and Twitter verifies his new handle and title.
- It looks like Rubio is preparing to run in 2016.
- The East Coast braces for its first real winter storm of 2015.
- New Balance is acquiring Rockport for $280 million.
- Google will soon be selling its own cell phone service along with its Android phones.
- Queer black filmmaker Shari Frilot’s virtual reality lab at Sundance is finally getting some attention.
- Those anti-vaxxers are creating a measles outbreak.