Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Dylann Storm Roof confesses to killing nine people in a black Charleston church because he wanted to start a race war.
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley wants Roof to face the death penalty. Not sure if she’s asked the victims’ families about that, tho.
- It’s Juneteenth.
- Close to 60 million people are displaced worldwide—more than ever.
- Hersey will cut 300 jobs by the year’s end.
- Is this the beginning of the end of Twiiter as we know it?
- Claiming they’re a hazard, Comic-Con bans selfie sticks.
- Go ahead, eat chocolate—your heart will thank you.
- Huh. Most kangaroos are left-handed.