Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Someone–although it’s unclear who that is–bombs a bus in Ukraine as the Ukraine army withdraws from the Donetsk airport.
- Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush are gonna hang out in Utah.
- Republicans in the House pull a controversial anti-abortion bill ahead of today’s Roe v. Wade anniversary because they don’t have the votes to pass it.
- It’s unlikely that Darren Wilson will face federal civil rights charges for killing Michael Brown.
- Bill and Melinda Gates issue their annual letter explaining how they’re going to save the world.
- Microsoft introduces HoloLens.
- The Sundance Film Festival kicks off.
- Serena Williams and other women are asked to twirl by sportscaster men on video.
- At least 70 people are infected with measles at Disneyland.