Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Get ready for the GOP debates, staring the sometimes unbelievable Donald Trump.
- The FBI wants to determine whether Clinton’s email was secure.
- Authorities suspect three people were killed in a "ritualistic," blue moon killing in Florida.
- Payroll processor ADP says 185,000 workers were added in July—lower than expected.
- Meanwhile, the deficit is widening.
- The Black Hat main event kicks off today in Las Vegas.
- The Meek Mill-Drake drama continues with wedgie threats. Yes, wedgie.
- Smoking weed as a teen won’t affect your physical or mental health later in life.