Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- B.B. King, 1925-2015.
- Eight people are presumed dead after U.S. Marine helicopter wreckage is found in Nepal.
- The Burundi state appears to have quelled a coup.
- George Stephanopoulos apologizes for not disclosing major donations to the Clinton Foundation.
- The IRS is simultaneously trying to deal with cyberscams and actually be available online.
- Google’s self-driving car will be out on the roads very, very soon.
- "Good Morning America" interviews Bill Cosby (who’s been accused of sexual assault by more than 40 women).
- California legislators vote to end the state’s vaccine exemptions.
- The moonfish is warm-blooded.