Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Protests for Freddie Gray spread across the nation.
- Meanwhile, Baltimore is holding some people held in connection to the unrest on $500,000 bail.
- Bernie Sanders throws his hat in the ring for 2016.
- The death toll from the Nepal quake reaches 5,500.
- Jobless claims hit a 15-year low.
- The Apple Watch probably won’t work for you if you’re black.
- Umm. Sofia Vergara’s ex wants to "save" their embryos, which he refers to as "lives."
- The MMR vaccine has eliminated rubella in the Americas.
- This tiny little dinosaur had feathers and may have flown.