Here’s what I’m reading up on (and watching!) this morning:
- The Boston Patriots win the Super Bowl after an incredibly bad call by Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll.
- Japan’s PM Shinzo Abe responds to criticisms following the killing of two Japanese nationals by IS.
- As the Northwest wakes up to another storm on Groundhog Day, Punxsutawney Phil says there are six more weeks of winter left.
- Obama plans to send a $4 trillion budget proposal to Congress that the GOP already doesn’t like.
- Verizon says it will allow its customers to opt out of so-called supercookies that do things like track you even when you’ve set a private browser on your device; AT&T already abandoned the practice completely.
- On the Jimmy Fallon Show, The Roots back up Christina Aguilera, Usher, Ariana Grande and others for "We Are the Champions:"
- More than 100 people have contracted measles in 14 states–and still, some parents decline to vaccinate their kids.