Here’s some of what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The White House says Obama is staying flexible on the terms with which to combat IS.
- Somalia’s al-Shabab is apparently urging attacks on shopping malls in the U.S., the U.K. and Canada.
- 11 students from Wesleyan overdose on MDMA; one remains in critical condition.
- Honda’s CEO is ousted to make room for the engineer who will replace him.
- The Apple-Android divide isn’t just for smartphones: it’s for cars, too.
- The superbug known as CRE has spread to North Carolina.
- It turns out one of the biggest climate-change deniers has been paid more than $1 million from the fossil fuel industry and never disclosed it in the scientific papers he published.