Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Obama will issue an executive order for tech firms to share data with the federal government.
- Two Al-Jazeera English-language journalists convicted on sham charges are released on bail in Egypt pending a retrial.
- Expedia will acquire Orbitz for $1.3 billion.
- The new Fitbit is giving some users nasty rashes that the company says can be addressed by taking it off for a while.
- Want to live forever… on Facebook?
- Drake Beyoncés a new mixtape* via Twitter.
- Ray Rice apologizes, writes that there’s "no excuse for domestic violence."
- Some adults need measles boosters, too.
- May the science be with you: NASA’s Expedition 45 astronauts don Jedi robes for their official group photo.
*Post has been updated to reflect that Drake’s new releaseis a mixtape rather than a full studio album.