Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Obama is expected to outline a strategy against Islamic State that may include airstrikes in Iraq and Syria.
- The Supreme Court may settle the issue of gay marriage once and for all.
- An Alabama man who allegedly killed the five children he took from his ex-wife is arrested in Mississippi.
- The dollar hits a six-year high.
- French music steaming company Deezer hopes to knock out Spotify. Who knows? Maybe they’ll actually have De La Soul and Pharcyde tracks that Spotify doesn’t.
- DiGiorno appropriates #WhyIStayed, a hashtag about domestic violence, to market its crappy frozen pizza.
- Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is accused of sexual assault.
- Common anti-anxiety medications may increase the risk of developing Alzheimer’s.
- 17 new monuments are identified on Stonehenge.