Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Obama definitively goes back on his word and says he won’t take action on immigration until after the election.
- The President also explains his strategy for dealing with Islamic State. Kinda of.
- A federal appeals court will hear cases about same-sex marriage in three states that will likely affect many others.
- Salesforce.com announces a $100 million venture capital fund.
- Twitter introduces an in-app buy button.
- RiRi debuts Alexander Wang for H&M during Fashion Week.
- Serena Williams wins her 18th Grand Slam title.
- Children in three states suffer from an unidentified respiratory illness.