Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- President Obama outlines plans for a new war in Iraq.
- The Syrian opposition is thrilled with Obama’s plans.
- 9/11 commemorations begin at the memorial museum at ground zero.
- Foreclosure rates are hiking up across the U.S. again.
- In a sign that Snapchat really is on to something, Facebook is testing momentary posts.
- Taraji P. Henson tells Ebony that she’s treated like a D-list actor.
- Former FBI head Robert Mueller is appointed to investigate the NFL’s handling of the Ray Rice case.
- Ebola claims 200 lives in 24 hours.
- Meanwhile, the richest man on the planet donates less than .07 percent of his wealth to combat the virus.