Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- More than a dozen people are dead following mudslides in Nepal.
- China’s former security chief gets life for corruption.
- Nobel winner/sexist pig Tim Hunt quits (after getting dragged by #DistractinglySexy).
- Jobless claims are up to 279,000, but still under that 300,000 mark for 14 straight weeks.
- Meet Sidewalk Labs, Google’s new company that aims to transform cities.
- Christopher Lee, 1922-2015.
- Taking a daily over-the-counter antacid may increase the risk of heart attack.
- It’s welcome home for the three Soyuz TMA-15M astronauts.