Here’s some of what I’m reading this morning:
- Russia warns Ukraine of a civil war.
- Who’s flipping smart cars in San Francisco, and why?
- Al Sharpton: FBI mob informant.
- The death toll from the Washington mud slide continues to rise.
- Twitter is looking more like Facebook (which makes me like Tweetdeck even better).
- "Human Barbie" Valeria Lukyavona, who mostly eats air, says "race mixing" makes people ugly.
- There are now at least 151 Ebola cases in West Africa, resulting in 95 deaths.
- Fox News gets climate change right 28 percent of the time–which is actually a huge improvement.