Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Investigators stop short of saying that flight MH17 was downed by a missile.
- At least 400 people are dead following floods and landslides in India and Pakistan.
- President Obama releases a statement saying, "Hitting a woman is not something a real man does." Ugh.
- Enterovirus D68 appears to be spreading.
- Sales at McDonald’s are down for the fourth month in a row.
- Are you ready for the iPhone 6?
- Meanwhile, Amazon drops its Fire phone to just 99 cents with a two year contract.
- Early detection may decrease the symptoms of autism.
- Some of the supermoon photos from last night are pretty amazing.