Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- It’s May Day.
- The witness in the wagon with Freddie Gray sets the record straight.
- Protests are planned through the weekend in Baltimore.
- A official close to Chris Christie pleads guilty in the "bridgegate" scandal.
- Tesla unveils a plan for low-cost home batteries.
- Microsoft’s new site guesses your age.
- Goodbye, Grooveshark.
- For the first time in the U.S., a dog infects a human with the plague.
- As planned, NASA’s Messenger crashes into Mercury, leaving a massive crater.