Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- A television news reporter and cameraman are killed during a live broadcast in Virginia.
- Donald Trump v Latino media.
- In California, some anti-vaxxers are so anti that they’re homeschooling.
- Global markets continue to shore up after China’s dip Monday.
- For NYSE, that has to do with Rule 48 being used for three days straight.
- YouTube readies for live gaming.
- Caitlyn Jenner may face manslaughter charges for a fatal car accident in February.
- Speaking of Jenner, Halloween is coming and there’s this fuckshit costume.
- Omega-3 supplements are useless.