Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- John Houser is identified as the white man who opened fire on a theater in Lafayette, Louisiana, killing at least three people.
- Obama speaks to the BBC, explaining his frustration at the inability to change gun laws.
- Will the Justice Department be investigating what happened to Clinton’s emails?
- Donald Trump is stood up by the Border Patrol union.
- Anthem will acquire Cigna for $54 billion.
- Uber will be delivering free ice cream today.
- No, seriously. Free ice cream. Delivered.
- Hulk Hogan is rumored to have said some really racist shit.
- Careful with that sushi—you don’t wanna get salmonella.