Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- A Texas judge temporarily halts Obama’s executive action program, the first part of which was set to start Wednesday; the Justice Department will appeal the ruling.
- At least 20 people are killed and 60 more injured after a power line explodes during Carnival in Haiti.
- Derailed train cars carrying crude oil cause a massive fireball explosion in West Virginia.
- Greece and its creditors are negotiating a very fragile debt deal.
- Forget Hello Kitty. Meet Hello Barbie.
- Khloe Kardashian makes the mistake of trying Amber Rose on Twitter.
- The majority of the top 10 candidates to participate in a Mars colonization mission are white men. Meanwhile, there’s this a giant cloud of something on Mars that no one can really seem to explain.