Here’s some of what I’m reading up on this morning:
- It’s ridiculously cold out and just generally bad in a lot of parts of the U.S. this morning. In Kentucky, hundreds of people are left stranded. In New York, a plane crashes on landing.
- Speaking of crashing planes, Harrison Ford landed a small plane on a golf course in Los Angeles.
- IS bulldozes a major archeological site in Iraq.
- Mercedes-Benz is building a massive new factory for its commercial vans in South Carolina.
- You can now use Google to shop for car insurance in California; all other states are coming soon.
- An 11-year-old child in England dresses up as the guy form 50 Shades of Grey, with cable ties and a mask, for World Book Day and is asked to alter his outfit. But his mom stands by her decision to allow him to go to school like a that.
- We eat too much sugar.
- Did you see the smallest moon of the year last night?