Here’s some of what I’m reading up on this morning:
- ISIS demands $200 million in return for two Japanese hostages.
- Obama prepares for his State of the Union this evening.
- Kenyan schoolchildren are tear-gassed trying to defend their playground.
- A Cincinnati overpass collapses, killing one.
- The KKK distributes rock candy and propaganda to a Southern California neighborhood on MLK Day.
- Shake Shack is going public.
- Maybe your password shouldn’t be "123456."
- Comedy Central debuts "The Night Show with Larry Wilmore".
- Mali eliminates Ebola.