Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Iran and the West agree to a nuclear deal.
- Anthony Ray Hinton is released from death row after serving 30 years in Alabama.
- A student admits to hanging a noose on Duke’s campus.
- Does the positive March jobs report mean no interest hike?
- Here’s how to make more space on your smartphone or tablet.
- Proof that we have the best First Lady. Ever.
- We’re eating too much salt.
- Here’s a total eclipse calculator to figure out when to watch the sky this weekend.