Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Indiana Governor Mike Pence explains that a law that allows discrimination based on sexual preference is not actually about discrimination.
- The Iran nuke talks are slated to end today.
- In yet another big cable merger, Charter Communications will acquire Bright House for $10.4 billion.
- Is Jay Z’s new music streaming service really about helping those poor struggling musicians like Madonna?
- Trevor Noah has tweeted some pretty misogynistic tweets.
- A polio-like virus appears to be causing paralysis in children.
- Sea World isn’t too happy with how #AskSeaWorld turned out.