Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning, while craving free donuts:
- Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert allegedly sexually abused a boy while he was a high school wrestling coach.
- Hackers in China gain access to some four million U.S. federal employee records.
- The U.S. added 280,000 jobs in May.
- Although that doesn’t mean they’re all living-wage jobs.
- It’s National Donut Day, here’s where to get yours, free (except Krispy Kreme in Connecticut).
- Facebook Lite (only available in Asia).
- Golden State Warriors, for the win.
- A new blood test can scan for antibodies for any virus you’ve ever had.
- The cutest frog on the planet is the size of a thumbnail.