Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Will Greece’s lawmakers accept austerity?
- Watch El Chapo escape.
- A 94-year-old is sentenced to prison for his part as an accountant at Auschwitz.
- Fed Chair Yellen will testify in Congress that she still plans to raise interest rates this year.
- Can we have the end of Flash already?
- Chris Brown’s home is raided by armed men; his aunt locked in a closet.
- Sasha Frere-Jones will write about culture for the LA Times, in a mostly non-white city.
- Climate change is prolonging your flights.