Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The Germanwings pilot who purposefully crashed his plane had practice.
- A woman held hostage with her three children by her boyfriend uses pizza delivery for help.
- Duke Energy is contaminating more groundwater.
- U.S. productivity is down for the second straight quarter.
- Dictionary.com adds new words (apparently, doxing and doxxing are both correct spellings).
- U2 and Jimmy Fallon surprise commuters in New York.
- The Centers for Disease Control releases its findings on Latino health.
- A photo from the farthest galaxy observed—13.1 billion light-years away!