It’s Tuesday, and here’s what I’m reading up on:
- Good morning. It’s Free Pancake Day!
- As tensions mount between the White House and Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli PM will address both chambers of Congress today–and Obama is warning him not to divulge details of the Iran nuclear talks.
- In violation of federal standards, Hillary Clinton used a personal e-mail account during her tenure as secretary of state.
- Mourners line up to grieve the death of Putin critic Boris Nemtsov, who was assassinated Friday.
- The new Pebble Time looks nice (and hopefully won’t give you a rash like FitBit does).
- Suge Knight says he’s going blind.
- Global warming contributed to the start of Syria’s civil war.