Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Ferguson’s police chief Thomas Jackson will resign.
- Two Ferguson police officers are shot during a protest; both are alive but injured.
- Drunken driving Secret Service agents crash into a White House barricade.
- Yogurt makers in France met in secret to fix prices on their cultured milk product–and are being fined as a result.
- Twitter says it’s supposedly going to get rid of revenge porn–but if you’ve ever been targeted on Twitter, you’ll know the platform won’t really do anything to protect you.
- There’s a new trailer for the Kurt Cobain documentary (real talk: I confused Curtney Love for Jan Brewer in it).
- Danielle Ofri explains how hard it is to convince anti-vaccine patients that immunizations are a good thing.
- This is the jewelry Neanderthals were wearing 130,000 years ago.