Here’s some of what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Egypt and Libya launch airstrikes in Libya following the bloody massacre of Egyptian Copts by IS.
- Two people are arrested in connection with the killing of two people at a free-speech event and a synagogue in Copenhagen, Denmark; the suspect was killed after the shooting.
- With more than 45 feet of powder, February marks Boston’s snowiest month on record.
- The FAA issues a drone guideline proposal, pissing off Amazon.
- Hackers make out with $1 billion (yes, billion with a b) from banks.
- DJ Zane Lowe (you might remember his interview with Kanye) will leave the BBC for some kind of job at Apple (probably at iTunes, but no one’s really sure).
- SNL turns 40.
- That really bad restaurant you gave a one-star review to probably mildly traumatized you.
- Researchers say they’ve identified a new aggressive strain of HIV in Cuba.