Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Employment jumps higher than expected in January.
- A secret UK tribunal rules that the UK-US practice of sharing NSA data was unlawful.
- RadioShack files for bankruptcy protection.
- The Gap was on Tinder. And got kicked off Tinder.
- Meanwhile, there’s also High There, a Tinder-like app for stoners.
- In Style runs a cover with a very whitewashed Kerry Washington.
- An Ebola drug appears promising for people infected with low to moderate levels of the virus in their blood.
- Two new stars are observed in the Trifid Nebula.