Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- U.S. Ambassador to South Korea Mark Lippert is hospitalized after being attacked with a knife by a man in Seoul.
- The DOJ’s report on Ferguson is awful. Really awful.
- New York City public schools will observe two Muslim holidays.
- Etsy is filing to go public.
- Is K-Cup ruining the planet with unsustainable waste?
- Pharrell, on trial with Robin Thicke and T.I. for copyright infringement, says that Miley Cyrus, not Marvin Gaye, inspired "Blurred Lines." The rapey song netted more than $16 million in profit.
- Twelve people are part of a San Francisco hospital kidney swap; the surgeries will be performed over two days beginning today.
- A massive exoplanet is observed to have a whopping four stars (it was previously believed to only have three).