Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The Department of Justice will appeal a Texas judge’s ruling halting the president’s executive action on immigration, although it still hasn’t done so.
- Jeb Bush is expected to lay out his foreign policy plan in a speech in Chicago today.
- Meanwhile, half the people polled in a survey say they see Hillary Clinton representing the future.
- Chelsea fans in Paris attack a black commuter attempting to board a train, chanting, "We’re racist! We’re racist! And that’s the way we like it!"
- Speaking of Joe Biden, he got touchy again.
- The Apple Watch won’t come with all those anticipated health-tracking features.
- Michelle Obama dances with Big Bird.
- Anti-smoking medicine does help certain smokers quit.