Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- After more than 50 years, the US reopens its Cuban Embassy.
- Tia Oso and Black Lives Matter challenge presidential candidates at Netroots.
- Donald Trump attacks John McCain, who isn’t even running for president.
- Massachusetts is questioning Uber and Lyft’s disability access.
- Did you cheat using Ashley Madison? Everyone’s about to find out.
- Happy birthday, Riley Curry.
- Vincent Gammill, quack, is arrested for scamming California cancer patients.
- U.S. mayors are heading to the Vatican to talk climate change.