Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- A white man shoots and kill nine people at Charleston’s Emanuel AME, a historic black church.
- The Pope delivers his encyclical, telling the rich to pay their environmental and financial debts.
- There will be a woman on the $10 (not $20) bill by 2020.
- Brian Williams won’t back on the Nightly News, but NBC has some other job for him.
- The FCC will fine AT&T $100 million for limiting its supposedly unlimited data.
- MERS has officially spread to Thailand.