Here’s what I’m reading up this morning:
- McKinney cop Eric Casebolt resigns—but maintains his pension and benefits.
- Upstate New York’s escaped prisoners likely had help from the inside.
- An appeals court upholds parts of Texas’s anti-abortion law.
- Intel will invest $125 million for diverse start ups.
- Microsoft’s gigantic computer will cost you $20,000.
- That’s two wins for a row for the Cavs.
- Meet Juan Felipe Herrera: our first Latino Poet Laureate.
- Meanwhile, Nobel Laureate Tim Hunt is a sexist pig.
- Wow. A new vaccine may soon cure Type 1 diabetes.